Stretching - Underestimated Source of Fitness

I realized how little people talk about stretching, and when they do , do not consider it too . In my opinion, this is very bad . Relaxation and stretching the muscles should be an important factor in the day of an individual, not only in the morning , as soon as you get out of bed , but must repeat the entire day of action . Stretch is important to our body , increasing the elasticity of the muscles , which reduces the risk of shock.

Try to set aside 15 minutes in the morning before breakfast and start slowly stretch your back , legs , abs and arms. Do not skip rather try to achieve the maximum stretch without feeling much pain and hold this position for 30 seconds or a minute. Do not forget to breathe deeply. In this way , you will start your day in a big way, with oxygen-rich blood flowing through the muscles . Remember that during the day to get up from the chair and stretching for 5 minutes ... In this way , you will know that the body has not forgotten.

I stretch every morning for 15-20 minutes, and I immediately feel my conscious and ready to start on the body. Shower, followed by a rich and healthy breakfast , and nothing will stop me . Once you have a spare minute between my commitments I am trying to do some stretching and when I go to the gym , before you start strength training , always prepare a good stretching session . As I write this , I have one leg on a chair.

At the end of the road , in order to increase the quality of life , we must make small daily habits . Do not just give, but to add something. Let's ask " what does it take to ... " instead of " I have to give this up if I want to ... "

Add some stretch to this day , a pleasant walk when we have a little time , let's add some healthy food for our daily meals , rather than deprive us of our favorites, and if they are really fat and fried Come try to limit your intake of the best possible way , we can appreciate more the next time you try .

Always listening qualified instructors , both to find the right moves stretching and strength training or heart . Our body is unique , ie , the right kind of exercises and how to perform according to the muscle groups . You will feel less tired and more importantly , you'll avoid doing yourself more harm than good .

No comments:

Post a Comment